Wow! It has been a long time! I have looked at this site many times and wondered what my password was to even log in! Now, well I got it! Three years is definitely going to be impossible to updat in a brief period so I guess I will save it for the next day or two!
However, I will sum it up in a quick top five!
1. I got a job, actaully two of them shortly after the last posting, despite the then and still dwindling economy! I still have those two jobs and am currently getting great reviews at both!
2. I learned to ride a scooter despite my visual deficits.
3. I learned to drive a car.
4. I am currently in great health, and I am no longer even required to submit periodic reports to DMV.
5. I am no longer with my SO and am living life single but life is still good! PS. It was a totally amicable split and we are still friends.
And of course, I still desire to learn more about God, even though the happily hectic schedule I have makes that a slow going process for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment