Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still busy---but lets try this again

Thought I would finish the record of events so far this week.... Monday, we all went to Hollywood Studios and watched some of the imagineering shows/rides learning all about how 2D things become 3D but it was very hot that day. also did Star Tours which was fun. My mom went to a flea market and got me a really cool bag to carry my stuff in at the parks...between that and the oversized, insulated water bottle... I should be good to go for park hopping. Tony and I had lunch at Fairfax FanFare. Tuesday was Animal Kingdom where I saw Flights of Wonder went on Kilamajoro's Safari, and hopped over to Magic Kingdom for a family lunch and a ride on Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain....that was fun, another hot day so we headed home early for a large family dinner of pork chops, fried cabbage, Mac n' cheese, and candied yams. Wednesday, I lounged in the am (wonderful!) and then went to Epcot for their Illumination show and back to Magic Kingdom for SpectoMagic (liked SpectoMagic better than Illumination)...went on Journey into the Future, Pirates of the Carribean and the Under the Sea Adventure to see the manitees and dolphins. Since we went predominantly for show purposes yesterday, I am going back to Epcot to go through the worlds and ride Soarin today.

Also got a few gifts at very discounted prices thanks to my Orlando friend...one of them is non-souvenir and for the SO so will leave it at that for now.

well got to go get dressed for Epcot.

No comments:

Post a Comment